Friday 26 June 2015

Your beautiful!

Hello beauty's!

How are you all? Today I wanted to add a little blog on how to be happy and confident with being you. (Just a quick disclaimer, I am not an expert, these are just my opinions and views:D)

You are beautiful! Tell that to yourself over and over until you believe it! Don't let anyone tell you any different. Don't listen to people if they are imature about your appearance. Stand up for yourself, say to those idiotic people 'Actually, I am beautiful'.  

In reality I know that people get judged on their looks everyday. It's just how reality has evolved to become. People always try to look their best by wearing tons and tons of makeup. Why should we being doing this? Why should we feel afraid to show the real us? Why do we all hide our faces under our makeup on an everyday basis?

Be confident in the real you. Block out the haters. Focus on the happy times.

I hope you enjoyed this little blog. It is a lite bit different but I thought I'd give this one a try. Keep smiling!

Love Lily xx

Instagram: @pastellily
Contact me: justlilyslife@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment