Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites; collab The Average Gurl

Hello everyone,

Before I get started, I would like to say this is a collab with 'The average gurl'. You can find her at: www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com. I am not sure when her favourites blog is going up but it will be up soon for sure! 
(I know I recently did a favourites blog but I wanted to do another one anyway)
Enjoy :)

The first of my favourites is the W7 'In The Buff' eye palette. I got this off Amazon for a bargain of only £6 including the W7 'In The Nude' eye palette. The colours are beautiful and they are deep blues and browns but also a mix of golds. Overall I really like this palette, it is one of my faves!

Next, as you can see it is not beauty, this is food! This is the Jelly Belly, Bean Boozled jelly beans and I got these from WHSmiths. I am sure you have heard of these but if not heard of these, this is how the game works. Basically there are jelly beans of lots of different flavours and the flavours look alike. You have to taste a flavour (e.g booger or juicy pear) and one is good one is bad and you have to hope you get the good one. It's such a fun game and so I would definitely recommend this to you(Sorry that was really bad explaining:()

So, I have also been loving the Bourjois, Volume 1 second mascara. This flipping amazing! I can't even put into words how much I love this!! Firstly the packaging is sooo cute and pretty! I got this in Boots for £9.99. It is so worth it's value it leaves your eyelashes curled all day and definitely gives my eyelashes volume and definition. This is literally my holy grail mascara right now. This is my life saver. So go out pick one up right now!!

The last of my favourites this month is The Body Shop, body butter in coconut. This smells so good and smells sooo good! It feels so refreshing and leaves my skin moisturised and soft. 

I hope your enjoyed this blog. Don't forget to check out The Average Gurl's collab blog. Another blog will be up soon.

Keep smiling, 
Lily xx

(Instagram: @pastellily)


No comments:

Post a Comment